The Sales Associate Pre-License Course is a 63-Hour Course with timed, internet-based end-of-course exam. This internet-based course meets the state’s requirements for the pre-license education needed to obtain a Sales Associate license. This course is offered in a Hybrid format. It is internet based with a LIVE WORKSHOP REVIEW VIA VIDEO. In addition we will provide a live webinar on a regular basis to review the course material. The Florida Real Estate Guide (matching text book to the online course) is included with this course. Don’t forget you can purchase our State Exam Prep Book through our Bookstore. *THIS COURSE IS VALID FOR 365 DAYS FROM THE TIME YOU REGISTER!
If you have any questions about our online course, before or after enrollment, please feel free to give us a call before ordering at 800.200.1030 Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. EST to 3:00 p.m. EST, or send an email here.
- Internet Service
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Cookie enabled
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOU REGISTER
- Once the course is ordered, no refunds are permitted.
- The course must be completed within one year after registration.
- No additional textbook or materials are required to complete the course. Students are welcome to purchase optional study materials at our online bookstore.
- The Final Exam is timed for 3 hours. A score of 70% is required to pass the exam and to pass the course.
- If the student fails the final exam, the student must wait at least 30 days (but before the 1-year password expires) before the student will be allowed to take another final exam. The student will still able to access the course materials for studying if the first test is failed. If the student fails the second final exam, the entire course must be repeated and the student must pay the full tuition fee again.
- The course is entirely web-based and is not downloadable. The student is encouraged to take his or her time with each section at his or her own pace, provided the course is completed within one year of registration. All quizzes and tests are submitted and graded electronically and are not downloadable.
- Upon passing the final exam, the student will be provided with a certificate of course completion (also known as a Course Report) which the student can print at home. The student must bring his or her course report to the state exam.
- In order to take the state exam, the student must complete the online course and have his or her application approved by the Florida Division of Real Estate. Students are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible and not wait until the online course is completed.
SALES ASSOCIATE PRE-LICENSE COURSE TIMELINE
- Chapter 1 — Introduction to the Real Estate Business — 1.5 hours
- Chapter 2 — License Law and Qualifications — 3.0 hours
- Chapter 3 — License Law and FREC Rules — 2.0 hours
- Chapter 4 — Authorized Relationships — 3.5 hours
- Chapter 5 — Real Estate Brokerage Operations — 3.5 hours
- Chapter 6 — Violations, Penalties, and Procedures — 3.5 hours
- Chapter 7 — State and Federal Real Estate Laws — 2.0 hours
- Chapter 8 — Property Rights — 3.5 hours
- Chapter 9 — Real Property Ownership — 3.0 hours
- Chapter 10 — Legal Descriptions — 2.5 hours
- Chapter 11 — Real Estate Contracts — 4.0 hours
- Chapter 12 — Residential Real Estate Finance — 4.0 hours
- Chapter 13 — Types and Sources of Mortgage Money — 4.0 hours
- Chapter 14 — Real Estate Closings — 2.5 hours
- Chapter 15 — The Real Estate Market — 2.0 hours
- Chapter 16 — Real Estate Appraising — 3.5 hours
- Chapter 17 — Real Estate Investment — 3.5 hours
- Chapter 18 — Real Estate Taxes — 3.5 hours
- Chapter 19 — Planning and Zoning — 2.0 hours
- Chapter 20 — Real Estate Math — 3.0 hours
- FINAL EXAM — 3.0 hours
- TOTAL COURSE TIME — 63.0 HOURS