The State Exam Prep Course is designed to prepare sales associate and broker applicants to successfully take and pass the state examination for licensure. It contains Areas of Critical Concern, test questions with answers and a corresponding outline booklet vis PDF file. You will also receive a published textbook entitle Florida Real Estate Prep Book mailed to you after successfully registering. *THIS COURSE IS VALID FOR 90 DAYS FROM THE TIME YOU REGISTER!
Now includes 4 online practice exams with a total of 400 questions!
If you have any questions about our online course, before or after enrollment, please feel free to give us a call before ordering at 800.200.1030 Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. EST to 3:00 p.m. EST, or send an email here.
- Internet Service
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Cookie enabled
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOU REGISTER
- Once the course is ordered, no refunds are permitted.
- The course must be completed within 90 days after registration.
- No additional textbook or materials are required to complete the course. Students are welcome to purchase optional study materials at our online bookstore.
STATE EXAM PREP COURSE TIMELINE
- Chapter 1 — Initial Requirements of a license
- Chapter 2 — Additional Education Requirements
- Chapter 3 — License Status
- Chapter 4 — License Requirements
- Chapter 5 — Agency
- Chapter 6 — Brokerage Operations
- Chapter 7 — Compensation and Listings
- Chapter 8 — Rental Lists
- Chapter 9 — Business Entities
- Chapter 10 — Disciplinary Process
- Chapter 11 — Recovery Fund
- Chapter 12 — Property Rights
- Chapter 13 — Acquiring Title
- Chapter 14 — Title Limitations
- Chapter 15 — Property Taxes
- Chapter 16 — Federal Reserve
- Chapter 17 — Contracts
- Chapter 18 — Planning and Zoning
- Chapter 19 — Civil Rights and Fair Housing
- Chapter 20 — Federal Lending Regulations
- Chapter 21 — Landlord/Tenant Laws
- Chapter 22 — Real Estate Finance
- Chapter 23 — Appraising
- Chapter 24 — Broker Specific Study Stuff
- Chapter 25 — Real Estate Math